Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Pairing problems

Rory J

Reaction score
Hi i have been having issues 2 kARMA drones, it stopped communicating with the controller and camera and now it will not pair at all also will start up and go to pairing mode but will not shut down unless I pull the battery.
I have tried many attempts now and it just will not do anything other than flash till battery runs out.
I have even cleared controller and reinstalled it all to no avail.
Support so far is not forthcoming from Gopro other than to do the paring setup again funny this drone was working really great till recently
If anyone has similar issues or fixes please let me know.

Roryj

Tolbor

Reaction score
I found this while trying to find more information on the subject. Would be interesting to see more results on this.

Screenshot_20200907-094519~2.png

Reactions: Ironspear

William

Reaction score
if its working turn of wifi. so unsaported update dont come in. pass along!

Reactions: Tolbor

Rory J

Reaction score
An interesting day today started trying pair drone 1 flashing lights no pair pull battery to stop and so on.
So after a number of atempts and a system boot of the controller.
I got it to pair correctly and everything now works again as it should.
The thing is I cannot figure out what happened,as it suddenly just paired as it should so newly charged battery,newly charged controller. Gimble with the camera was added once drone paired and everything updated on the controller and test flight went as normal so a happy end.
I still have another drone which was also working fine until it was looking for GPS update and then once it was found it would then not would not fly and shut down completely no lights at all and strangely the camera seems to connect as drone simbal comes up on it screen.
RoryJ

rob1carnegie10

Reaction score
I still cant pair my Karma, I have tried all the
Hi i have been having issues 2 kARMA drones, it stopped communicating with the controller and camera and now it will not pair at all also will start up and go to pairing mode but will not shut down unless I pull the battery.
I have tried many attempts now and it just will not do anything other than flash till battery runs out.
Support so far is not forthcoming from Gopro other than to do the paring setup again funny this drone was working really great till recently

Roryj
Yep, I'm still not paired, tried all day yesterday, recharging four times.

Rory J

Reaction score
Most recent update is that on yet another of May be 50 plus attempts with one drone that actually turns on but no more.i did another controller reset and hey Presto things began to happen pairing wise so now all paired again with at least one is operating now the other is completely died

Charlie_blacks

Reaction score
Hey guys what’s up.. I’m new to the group Having the same pairing issues really frustrating.. is there any word if go pro is going to send an update to rectify this problem.

Jimmyriddle

Reaction score

Roryj
Hi there...I started having very exact same problem today,it has come completely out of the blue as the drone was flying beautifully.
resetting the control has done nothing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theblash