Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hi GoPro Pilots

bike5rider

Reaction score
Just joined as i will be getting my Karma late this week and wanted to check out info on others experiences. Lots of great stuff on here- some scary!!! think I will need the care package? First question is - is there a way of charging the karma battery with a power bank etc? batteries are expensive and big so it would be good to be able to charge out and about without getting loads of batteries, planning on getting one extra and hoping I can charge on the hoof.
Cheers

Gordon

Just joined as i will be getting my Karma late this week and wanted to check out info on others experiences. Lots of great stuff on here- some scary!!! think I will need the care package? First question is - is there a way of charging the karma battery with a power bank etc? batteries are expensive and big so it would be good to be able to charge out and about without getting loads of batteries, planning on getting one extra and hoping I can charge on the hoof.
Cheers

Gordon

Welcome! Don't be afraid of some of these threads. Some issues, lots of satisfied pilots also. Haven't found any ways to charge battery with power pack. I just bit the bullet and bought an extra battery

Reactions: bike5rider
Welcome! Don't be afraid of some of these threads. Some issues, lots of satisfied pilots also. Haven't found any ways to charge battery with power pack. I just bit the bullet and bought an extra battery
Cheers thinking that would be the case, 2nd battery on order, may get a third too.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: jcrawle2
I was thinking the goal zero 400 charger which can be solar charged on the road or plugged in and has a full charge in 6 hours... I really need a charger for the road so maybe even a converter for the car. Its just got to be strong enough I don’t want to damage batteries... any other suggestions???

Reactions: Billybob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS