Ready for the GoPro Karma?

Join us to discuss the new Karma drone today!

G'day from the land down

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chef, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Chef

Chef New Member

G'day y'all from Australia, i've been flying drones and rc planes for the past few years then i decided to go for something a little less grade toy. I've always been a GOPRO fan and own a hero3 black and session hero4, i ride motorbikes a lot and those puppies always give great shots. I had my eyes on the Yuneec Typhoon H but being the GOPRO lover that i am i went for the Karma instead.
    Hope to read you guys soon, take care

2. GDRogers

GDRogers New Member

Whereabouts in Australia are you? Do you know of any drone shops that have a karma battery in stock in Perth or Cairns?

3. Chef

Chef New Member

I'm in Sydney mate, they don't have it in stock yet but my local shop has it advertised on their website. I will call them mid next week and let you know when available, from hearsay could be end of the year
    GoPro Karma Drone for Sale Online in Australia

4. GDRogers

GDRogers New Member

Fair enough mate, ive just travelled from Sydney to Cairns on 1 battery and have been alright, about to do the west coast and really going to need a second one due to scarcity of charging points haha

I advise you get the 'can i fly there' app from CASA if you havent already, really good app :)

5. Melanie1121

Melanie1121 Member

Hello !! i will be traveling to the East coast of Australia in october, i cannot wait !!!