Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Who currently has a GoPro Karma?

New Karmas keep turning up on the market. Has someone started taken over the production of the line? Just wondered?

Just seen a new drone on the market by Force. No GPS, it's cheap, no gimbal, will carry GoPro camera in fixed position. It would suit Krash! Oh Yes! It does Loops and Rolls!

Reactions: Ironspear
Nothing will ever suit Krash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Karmas keep turning up on the market. Has someone started taken over the production of the line? Just wondered?

GoPro might still be producing the Karma, even is they aren’t actively pursuing a successor.

Ironspear, I have just seen a documentary on the situation of the Murray and Darling River Basins, and the shortage of water. It's a shame they can't pipe the surplus down from Queensland, or move the Cotton Farmers to Queensland.

Ironspear, I have just seen a documentary on the situation of the Murray and Darling River Basins, and the shortage of water. It's a shame they can't pipe the surplus down from Queensland, or move the Cotton Farmers to Queensland.

Yes. We get rain here in Australia. But mainly in the wrong places. LOL
The cotton farmers do seem to be a real problem....
Its a pity that the river system runs through 3 states and their governments all want more than their fair share.

Thanks for your water report Ironside. Now here is a little something that has nothing to do with Karma, but with a little coaxing. The camera is the GoPro 7 Black and hand held.

Thanks for nothing! These things crap all over my boat and surroundings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i ordered another set of karma package from Amazon at a bargain price, i think some one will think it's a kind of crazy, but the reason is a spare should be needed for fling a period of time because of the production stopped, I use karma as the air tripod for my photography, so it shouldn't be wrong when karma gets out of date after some years.

That is smart thinking, and if the price is right, I would say you have made a smart move. I have more than enough parts on hand to build a second Karma drone.

i ordered another set of karma package from Amazon at a bargain price, i think some one will think it's a kind of crazy, but the reason is a spare should be needed for fling a period of time because of the production stopped, I use karma as the air tripod for my photography, so it shouldn't be wrong when karma gets out of date after some years.

I have thought about this to have a spare as well. The only issue that I see is anything that might take the Karma out likely might take the camera out as well and I don't have extra GoPros just sitting around.

Hi James,
you can check the price on the Amazon site, it is 666 USD the whole package including hero5, I paid 828 USD total arriving home, there is about 30% less if I buy locally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS