Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

What do you do when you can't fly your drone?

Shon

Reaction score
Okay..this isn't "exactly" Karma Related but hear me out... Sometimes when you are traveling... you want to take some awesome drone shots...but there is big problem. Drone shots are not allowed where you are at! What do you do?

Fortunately the Karma package has some incredible diversity that will allow you to take some pretty epic "Faux Drone Shots". This is especially true if you bring a loong selfie stick with you.

I thought some of you might enjoy some footage of a trip I recently took to Hong Kong. Unfortunately none of this footage was taken with my Karma Drone, I used a Hero 8 Camera, an insta 360 One X and the DJI Mavic Air. I still thought the shot composition might be helpful.

For some "Faux" drone footage, check out the 26 second mark to about the two minute mark. Much of this can be achieved with the Karma Grip, but there are admittedly some angles that would be very difficult to achieve without a 360 camera.

There is some more "faux" footage mixed with real footage throughout, but the 7 minute to 7:45 mark is another short segment that has some pretty good examples as well.

That was really nice. Iv never been outside of hongkong airport.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS