Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New member from Croatia

Zlac

Reaction score
Hello to everybody my name is Zlatko and i am from Croatia.
I am a new owner of Karma drone whit go pro hero 7 black ,so far i am loving the drone.
I exedently discover this page looking for propellers for Karma.
Do you have any sugegstions masre air screw or oem becouse oem are hard to find,and also i planing to buy IELITE extender
for better range.

I just bought 2 pairs od Master air screw propellers one blue and black

Reactions: Ironspear
Hello to everybody my name is Zlatko and i am from Croatia.
I am a new owner of Karma drone whit go pro hero 7 black ,so far i am loving the drone.
I exedently discover this page looking for propellers for Karma.
Do you have any sugegstions masre air screw or oem becouse oem are hard to find,and also i planing to buy IELITE extender
for better range.
G'day mate!

Great to see another Karma pilot join the ranks.

The Master air screw props are great, I have some too. I found that they were a bit quieter than the originals.

Have fun and always keep your Karma ILOS.

I purchased some props on amazon. Pretty sure they were OEM knockoffs (or perhaps OEM props that are not sold as gopro official?). I've received them and they look, feel, and flex the same as the originals. I'm a new GoPro Karma owner so want to get accustomed to the conventional props and then may likely use the master airscrew ones.

I purchased some props on amazon. Pretty sure they were OEM knockoffs (or perhaps OEM props that are not sold as gopro official?). I've received them and they look, feel, and flex the same as the originals. I'm a new GoPro Karma owner so want to get accustomed to the conventional props and then may likely use the master airscrew ones.

Did not try that Amazon or e bay one ,dont now how they work maybe there are Great i dont now.
I find out that Master air screw ones are good.
Will post when i get them..how they work..
L

There is no real difference in GoPro blades and Airscrew blades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy