Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma refusing to pair - Reverse engineering investigation

Rev-C read the SD card for a moment.but RevEが機能しないIMG_6165.jpeg

0Ωの抵抗がなかったのでジャンパーを使いました。
リボンケーブルが接続されています

Rev.D doesn't boot from microSD.....
What symptoms does this occur with?

I came across these:

1)The terminal displays an attempt to boot from NAND. - TP1 is not connected to TP2.

2) No data in the terminal emelator, but the power indicator is on - Bad contact SD, not soldered SD holder, flux has not been washed off.

3) An attempt to boot from SD is displayed, but the process does not proceed further - this could be either a problem with the image, the SD card, or the problem from point 2

In any case, your task is to at least boot into U-boot, any revision should load it, and from it you can already read data from SD into RAM and then flash it into NAND The procedure is a little more complicated, but it should also solve the firmware problem.

Try it, it also took me more than one evening and a certain amount of additional equipment.

What symptoms does this occur with?

I came across these:

1)The terminal displays an attempt to boot from NAND. - TP1 is not connected to TP2.

2) No data in the terminal emelator, but the power indicator is on - Bad contact SD, not soldered SD holder, flux has not been washed off.

3) An attempt to boot from SD is displayed, but the process does not proceed further - this could be either a problem with the image, the SD card, or the problem from point 2
Probably 1. I soldered TP1, but probably not nice clean contact on TP2 on motherboard..... I will try tomorrow.... I was use Floppy cable to solder on motherboard MicroSD place....and to Adapter MicroSD. I checked with multimeter and no short contacts.
On your first attempt/video......yours TP1 is different? Is this TP37?

これはどのような症状で起こりますか?

私はこれらを見つけました:

1) 端末に、NAND からブートしようとしている旨のメッセージが表示されます。- TP1 は TP2 に接続されていません。

2) 端子剥離器にデータはありませんが、電源インジケータはオンです - SD の接触不良、SD ホルダーが半田付けされていない、フラックスが洗い流されていません。

3) SD から起動しようと表示されますが、プロセスはそれ以上先に進みません。これは、イメージ、SD カード、またはポイント 2 の問題のいずれかである可能性があります。

Attachments

• IMG_6162.jpeg
    IMG_6162.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: mefisto82
TP1 を TP2 に接続して電源ボタンを押しても、本体には何も表示されません。これは SD が挿入されているのかどうかに関係なく同じです。

一度3までいきました

Last edited:
Probably 1. I soldered TP1, but probably not nice clean contact on TP2 on motherboard..... I will try tomorrow.... I was use Floppy cable to solder on motherboard MicroSD place....and to Adapter MicroSD. I checked with multimeter and no short contacts.
What about this place for MicroSD?

Attachments

• 7788BA8A-4370-41C0-92DE-1889D6183EB6.jpeg
    7788BA8A-4370-41C0-92DE-1889D6183EB6.jpeg
    841 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Ninja27
TP66 = TP1

Attachments

• IMG_2023-10-14-17-52-56-261_1_1.jpg
    IMG_2023-10-14-17-52-56-261_1_1.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2023-10-14-17-52-34-703_1.jpg
    IMG_2023-10-14-17-52-34-703_1.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 38
Confirm that the SD card pins are connected to D3-D9, 3.3V between VDD vss, no short circuit, why is it not loading?

Attachments

• IMG_6172.jpeg
    IMG_6172.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 40
TP1 を TP2 に接続して電源ボタンを押しても、本体には何も表示されません。これは SD が挿入されているのかどうかに関係なく同じです。

一度3までいきました
This is should happen, look for a problem with connecting the SD card, or writen image

At the moment, I’m temporarily stopping my experiments and starting work on the remote control, I want to understand how I can load my maps, if someone can help me and download a dump from their remote control with loaded maps, I will be grateful.

最初に見つけた SD トレイを取り出し、イメージがレイアウトされているすべてのカードを確認しました。すべて正常に動作しました。
OK?

Attachments

• IMG_6174.jpeg
    IMG_6174.jpeg
    8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6173.jpeg
    IMG_6173.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 24

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics