Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

HELP WITH THE GPS

KevUrlRl

Reaction score
A few days ago they gave me a karma.
But my entire city is a red zone. ?

Any solution?

Software or hardware?

Karma is brand new and I want to use it.

Please help ?

20201009_180131.jpg

Attachments

• 20201009_180117.jpg
    20201009_180117.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20201009_180150.jpg
    20201009_180150.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 10
There is a reason why city is in a red zone. In USA you can acknowledge you in a red zone and fly there. In city why would you? Study just a little and the Karma based on WiFi for control and video/data link. Cities full of WiFi. WiFi “congestion” causes problems. Take a trip out of city and fly in an open area especially until you get good at flying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a reason why city is in a red zone. In USA you can acknowledge you in a red zone and fly there. In city why would you? Study just a little and the Karma based on WiFi for control and video/data link. Cities full of WiFi. WiFi “congestion” causes problems. Take a trip out of city and fly in an open area especially until you get good at flying.

There is no reason. It was a stupid law of the old ruler. All DJi can be flown without problem. I want a solution. Maybe someone knows how to disable GPS or something like that.

Your asking to turn off shows how little you understand. Good luck,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? Someone is asking for help and you answer like this? Thank you old man

There is no reason. It was a stupid law of the old ruler. All DJi can be flown without problem. I want a solution. Maybe someone knows how to disable GPS or something like that.

G'day mate!
JCLs is correct about the wifi interference in modern built up areas. You really need to find an area that has wide open spaces. Grassland parks or fields are good. Probably somewhere where, if you do happen to crash you arent going to damage your karma too much. Set your return to home height to an appropriate one for where you are flying. Ensure you have GPS connection before flying off. I launch my karma and then when at its safe height I turn it to the left and right in circles a few times to ensure GPS lock. The position you launch from is where your karma will return to (Return To Home or RTH) if you do lose connectivity for any reason so ensure your launch area is clear of hazards). You can turn off GPS but it is not advisable at all.

Good luck!
Have fun!

Seriously? Someone is asking for help and you answer like this? Thank you old man

I provided a decent recommendation previously above and the answer is that they want a fix right now , a hack, turn off the GPS. At some point a basic level of understanding is required, a little effort required.

I had to loggin.....

So where the hell do you get a free karma drone?

might aswell send that thing to any of us and we will gladly pay for shipping.

atleast you save yourself the hassle of not able to fly in your location and you save yourself from prosecution for not following basic rules on drones should you had the knowledge to disable the GPS system and fly in a red zone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy