Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Where to buy Karma in US

FredzMaxxUAV

Reaction score
Does anyone where Karma will be available in US? Gopro.com will have them from 10/23 but charges sales tax everywhere. BestBuy also lists them (but you can't order yet) but also charges sales tax almost everywhere.
Anyone know an online retailer which will carry them and doesn't charge sales tax to most states? Can't find it at all...

Last edited:
Reactions: KingGoPro
On October 23rd, you are supposed to be able to order direct from the GoPro.com website. However, this does not mean that they will begin shipping on October 23rd. I believe you should start seeing retailers showing them for sale sometime next week, but again, it does not mean that they'll all have stock.

Normally just prior to launch (where anyone can by a drone), you'll see videos popping up on YouTube showing reviews, open box, demos, etc, because the non-disclosure agreement allows them to do that. Well, I've seen nothing new in the GoPro Karma area so I'm starting to think there is a problem with the drone that GoPro is working out (could be manufacturing, regulatory, new features for future, etc).

Just so everyone knows, B&H started accepting preorders. I was holding back my order with GoPro because of tax, but gladly placed my preorder with B&H. I don't know the shipping date but that's no big deal.

Just so everyone knows, B&H started accepting preorders. I was holding back my order with GoPro because of tax, but gladly placed my preorder with B&H. I don't know the shipping date but that's no big deal.
I'm guessing B&H will get orders out about the same time as GoPro regarding the next shipment at end November.

I think so. I'm not in a rush, and I'm sure Mavic should arrive first.. Mavic is probably still the best consumer drone right now, but Karma just seems more practical (at least for my intentions). More than likely I'll only keep one. Just don't know which one at this time.

I think so. I'm not in a rush, and I'm sure Mavic should arrive first.. Mavic is probably still the best consumer drone right now, but Karma just seems more practical (at least for my intentions). More than likely I'll only keep one. Just don't know which one at this time.
Right. I ordered the Mavic on launch day, but DJI is having their own problems. Recent news shows that they have not even started full production of the Mavic, so the few orders trickling out are just small side production. Estimates are that only 1000 have been shipped and there are in the hundred of thousands on order. It's gonna be another month or so for some of us before we see the Mavic.

GoPro is just as bad because they have not ramped up production either and won't be doing so for awhile. So you may or may not see the Mavic before the Karma.

I have an order in with GoPro for the Karma, but so far I've had to call them three times because they keep sending me emails saying there is a problem with the order yet they can't figure out what the problem is (that is, if you can get someone on the phone to talk to). I may just cancel with GoPro and order via B&H as GoPro themselves just seem so terribly messed up these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS