Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Where are you????

Moz1968

Reaction score
I live in Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom and want to know Are there any Karma pilots local to me? If so would love to chat and share experiences. Maybe you have thoughts on great places to go and fly I usually go up onto Cannock Chase.

Last edited:
This board doesn't get much traffic anymore... Folks seems to be from all over the world. I'm out in California, USA.

Yeah! I'm in South Australia.

Thought there were some POMs on here.

I'm sure some one will chirp up.

Have fun.

Reactions: Shon
I’m traveling full time in an RV in the U.S.A....Currently in North Dakota??

Located in western Kentucky, USA. Enjoying flying the Karma while so many friends have other brands. Other than the issues we had when first purchased, GoPro has been very helpful and replaced the malfunctioning components.

Houston, Texas.

(Lived in North Dakota once - horrible place!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New to this forum, shame it's not so active anymore, Karmas a great drone. I do wish they'd pay a little more attention to the still photo side of things though.

I'm living at the end of the earth in Perth, Western Australia.

Attachments

• river.jpg
    river.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: Fromdasky and Shon
That's a cool still my friend. Chicago here. I didn't know this forum was ever very active, I was probably late to the party. At any rate, I really like my Karma and am looking forward to getting more use out of it.

That's a cool still my friend. Chicago here. I didn't know this forum was ever very active, I was probably late to the party. At any rate, I really like my Karma and am looking forward to getting more use out of it.
Never been to the US, one day! Yup, the fact that karma is modular and upgradeable camera makes it worth it. I also recently purchased the upgraded Master Airscrew propellers, wasn't sure what to expect but well worth it.Noticeably quieter straight away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy