Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!
I got out and flew my Karma today and it was so good to get back to my normal control setup. It was super easy to fly and not having to think about which stick to use was awesome. Thanks zombiecircus for the idea.

The parts from RS worked a treat and with a bit of effort to remove the plugs (without pulling the socket off the board) would make this a very quick mod.

Reactions: dronelover
I got out and flew my Karma today and it was so good to get back to my normal control setup. It was super easy to fly and not having to think about which stick to use was awesome. Thanks zombiecircus for the idea.

The parts from RS worked a treat and with a bit of effort to remove the plugs (without pulling the socket off the board) would make this a very quick mod.
Hey Webbs, I know its been a while but can you provide some details information on which wires were swapped? I was not able to see it clearly in the photos.

Hey Webbs, I know its been a while but can you provide some details information on which wires were swapped? I was not able to see it clearly in the photos.
The red line is where the wires originally ran. the blue lines represent the way the new ones need to run once you've extended the lines.

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    809.9 KB · Views: 3
The red line is where the wires originally ran. the blue lines represent the way the new ones need to run once you've extended the lines.
Yeh cool, I though you mean you were just swapping one pin from each sine to the other and not all. That make sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman