Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

What a haul...

phrogpilot73

Reaction score
In my search to get spare parts before they're completely unavailable - I found an eBay listing for 5 crashed Karmas (all of them damaged) with an "unknown" status of operation. $175. I decided to roll the dice, figuring if I can get some landing gear or arms out of them, I'd be in good shape. They came today. After a couple hours with a screw driver, I now have:
  • (2) Complete, fully operational Karma Drones (minus the stabilizer)
  • (1) Body which I still need to test its operation (have to pull all the crap off one of the other two)
  • (3) Sets of landing gear
  • (2) Rear arms (one left, one right)
  • (1) Cap to cover the LED lights on the bottom of the arms.
I'd say I totally made out. I'm kicking around the idea of selling the landing gear/arms/body on eBay and getting my money back, or keep them as spares. No matter what, I am definitely prepared for any crash short of crashing into the bay/river (very likely where I live). The other two Karma bodies were completely trashed, and I didn't mess with them at all.

Ironspear

Reaction score
Great haul mate!
Well shopped. ;)

mjbok

Reaction score
Did this have any controllers? I've thought about buying one of the refurbs from GoPro direct and parting out the rest (grip, controller) just so I have an extra drone. Without the stabilizer you can't fly so the question is do I part out the stabilizer (figuring that a crash might destroy that as well). Of course the grip needs the stabilizer as well.

phrogpilot73

Reaction score
They only came with bodies, arms and landing gear. No stabilizers, blades, or controllers. I took the two I've built up from the parts and flew them today. No problems.

Reactions: Ironspear

Zvslate

Reaction score
Would you want to possibly sell the arm led cover/cap I am missing one.

Thanks

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Scotty1