Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Stablizer issue - keeps say not connected

DjBromie

Reaction score
This is the 3rd I'm about to fly it. less than 24hrs before no issue. Drone went up took some video and straight down. Today it keeps telling me the stablizer is not connected. It keeps asking it to be re - inserted and camera is not connected.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it

Attachments

• IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3143.JPG
    IMG_3143.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 18
I’ve seen threads regarding bad stabilizers sold on certain recent drones. Multiple folks were sent new stabilizers by Gopro customer service.

This is the 3rd I'm about to fly it. less than 24hrs before no issue. Drone went up took some video and straight down. Today it keeps telling me the stablizer is not connected. It keeps asking it to be re - inserted and camera is not connected.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it
Hi, I ‘ve had this issue already, but without the message on the remote. I tried to switch on the camera separetly before starting the drone, because the gopro stayed like yours, up side down...sometimes it works....sometimes not ! ;-)

Exact same thing happen to me. I updated the camera an it seem to work properly the last 2times I’ve went out again but now I fly it nervously. At least it returns to take off location even though the it says that error on screen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS