Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma Drone not connecting to Stabilizer

Kidcraze69

Reaction score
Bought the drone core on ebay in working condition , flew it about 10-15 times . i connected the controller to my wifi and noticed a new update on all 4 products the stabilizer , drone ,camera and controller . On the following day i connected everything like normal and noticed the drone wont connect to the stabilizer , it just flashes a red power button . I've tried everything , even with gopro support team . Gopro has one of the worst customer services ive ever had to deal with. I asked for a little help on a new core to see if this will solve the issue and nothing manager said it has to be a defected harness, after explaining i returned my Karma Grip to make sure. Has anyone on here had this issue ?

Ninabeertje

Reaction score
I had a simulair problem and support advices me to format the sd card on a pc or use another newly formatted card. I am testing it the next days.
My card is samsung evo 64gb

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

ebever

Reaction score
I had a very similar, if not, same problem with my karma drone. I contacted GoPro and they sent me a new camera harness which didn't solve the problem. They then said it was probably the stabilizer but I'm outside of my 1 year warranty and they won't replace it. Not sure what I'm going to do now.
As is, I plug in everything and turn it on but the green and red lights on the arms don't light up, the stabilizer doesn't come on (self level), and the camera has a square with a triangle at the bottom appear on the front screen only if I turn on the camera by pressing the mode button myself (otherwise the camera doesn't come on). The message I get from the controller is that the stabilizer is not connected.
I also bought mine used and it flew great for the first few flights but it was right around the time I updated the firmware that it wouldn't connect. Does anyone know if there's a way to go back to install the original firmware on all of the components of the Karma drone?

James Hatch

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just taken delivery of a Hero 7 Black with all the bells and whistles!GoPro 7 - 4912 -.jpg

Reactions: Shon

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragon