Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma Grip Latest Firmware

havoc

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm in the same situation as everyone else, unable to pair.

I've already updated the controller to 2.5.01 flashing the firmware via PC
I'm now trying to update the firmware of the grip / gimbal, but can't find any new update using Quik:

1688726903061.png

Quik says "up to date" - Can you confirm that the latest version are 01.01.01 and 02.00.00? If not, any tips on how to force an update to the gimbal?
Thanks

Last edited:
If you login to your GoPro account and click on Camera in the top right hand corner it will show you all of your registered products. You can then download the firmware for each. If the device doesn't exist click on ADD GoPro and select it from the list. You will need your serial number to add a new device.

Oh thanks, I got the slingshot_flash.img file now. What software should I use to flash it?

Oh thanks, I got the slingshot_flash.img file now. What software should I use to flash it?
If your doing the grip its normally just loaded via the quip app, the page should tell you how to load it.

That's the thing. The Quik app says "up to date" although the running version is 01.01, but the latest one is 01.80.
I was looking for alternative methods on how to upgrade it with the .img file

Same goes for the Stabilizer, which is running 02.0, but latest is 02.50 (and that can only be updated once connected to the drone, which is basically bricked).

That's the thing. The Quik app says "up to date" although the running version is 01.01, but the latest one is 01.80.
I was looking for alternative methods on how to upgrade it with the .img file

Same goes for the Stabilizer, which is running 02.0, but latest is 02.50 (and that can only be updated once connected to the drone, which is basically bricked).
Have you been able to update the grip directly though the usb cable?

Have you been able to update the grip directly though the usb cable?
Nope, it seems that GoPro also killed the API endpoint that was supporting Quik, and can't fetch updates.

Will keep an eye open if someone is able to do so

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raith11458