Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hello From Florida

Karmaxtrix

Reaction score
Website
www.looneyvisual.com
Hello everyone,
I am a graphic designer, photographer and art curator by trade. I reside in the U.S. state Florida. I recently got into drone flying to gain a unique perspective and the ability to place a camera virtually anywhere. Other than toy drones, which I learned to fly with, the Gopro Karma Drone is my first "Real Drone" and despite all the hatred for the drone online I really like mine. Maybe that is because I bought mine in February of 2018 and it seems like they might have hopefully worked out all of the bugs. I use the Hero6 Black and for a "Point and Shoot" when shooting in Raw it is a pretty good little camera. I'm new to video but the stuff that I have shot so far is awesome! I joined this forum to communicate with other Karma Pilots in the hopes that we can all help each other learn how to utilize the Karma drone in the best way possible to create some great video and photographs. I look forward to hearing from other Karma users.

Reactions: Billybob
Hello everyone,
I am a graphic designer, photographer and art curator by trade. I reside in the U.S. state Florida. I recently got into drone flying to gain a unique perspective and the ability to place a camera virtually anywhere. Other than toy drones, which I learned to fly with, the Gopro Karma Drone is my first "Real Drone" and despite all the hatred for the drone online I really like mine. Maybe that is because I bought mine in February of 2018 and it seems like they might have hopefully worked out all of the bugs. I use the Hero6 Black and for a "Point and Shoot" when shooting in Raw it is a pretty good little camera. I'm new to video but the stuff that I have shot so far is awesome! I joined this forum to communicate with other Karma Pilots in the hopes that we can all help each other learn how to utilize the Karma drone in the best way possible to create some great video and photographs. I look forward to hearing from other Karma users.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS