Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New GoProPilots Member

Marty_OH

Reaction score
Hello! New member of GoProPilots here. I currently have my Karma and essential accessories at VCC in France for repair.
I’m looking forward to getting my drone back soon and it being fully, safely and reliably operational.

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: Marty_OH
Welcome Marty. I bought mine about 3 years ago and it was actually new. I only updated it once Mine is still flying and when it stops pairing I will have to send mine off also. This forum is not the busiest of the drone forums, but there is often a lot of good info that comes across. Lets keep them flying.

Hello from Bulgaria! I bought my Karma second hand last fall and since then flying became my favorite thing to switch off and relax.
However, after a week or two of not flying, when I tried to wake Karma up the common non-pairing problem showed.
I've tried everything I saw on the internet unsuccessfuly...
Next step for me is to send it to VCC for repair, hoping for the best.

I haven't flown mine in a couple of months, I haven't had any problems yet, but.....I think it's a matter of when and not if it will stop pairing. I should get it out and start flying it again. I have been using my DJI's.

Hello! New member of GoProPilots here. I currently have my Karma and essential accessories at VCC in France for repair.
I looking forward to getting my drone back soon and it being fully, safely and reliably operational.
I have received my fully repaired drone back from VCC.
I’m going to try to post a link to my “flying” videos on Facebook:

GoPro (broken) Karma Pilots | WE HAVE LIFT OFF

Attachments

• AB535C1E-AA43-4272-BDCD-4788893BAFB6.jpeg
    AB535C1E-AA43-4272-BDCD-4788893BAFB6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Hello from Bulgaria! I bought my Karma second hand last fall and since then flying became my favorite thing to switch off and relax.
However, after a week or two of not flying, when I tried to wake Karma up the common non-pairing problem showed.
I've tried everything I saw on the internet unsuccessfuly...
Next step for me is to send it to VCC for repair, hoping for the best.
Luis Nobre at VCC in France did great work repairing my Karma and it is now working very well.

It had multiple issues. More than just replacing the NAND Memory.
It was about $330 USD total - including shipping from Ohio to France, exchange rate & fee, repairs and return shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy