Very interesting geology.
"keep 'em coming"

Reactions: Shon

Ironspear

Reaction score
Is this place in Cali?

Ironspear

Reaction score
Really lovely footage. Spring there I guess, flowers are very colourful. Colour throughout the whole video is great. Do you use any filters on the camera? Polarizing?

Shon

Reaction score
Really lovely footage. Spring there I guess, flowers are very colourful. Colour throughout the whole video is great. Do you use any filters on the camera? Polarizing?

I film in a flat profile, and use a free software called “Davinci Resolve 15” to edit and colorize.

This is a full- featured video and sound editing software with a steep learning curve. If you are willing to put in the time, it will give you some powerful video editing tools.

I still have much to learn regarding the colorizing process. Sometimes I think I’m better off just filming in a normal color profile and not worrying about that aspect. When the color is off, the results are pretty bad, but when it is on, they are fantastic!

h00pla85

Reaction score
I film in a flat profile, and use a free software called “Davinci Resolve 15” to edit and colorize.

This is a full- featured video and sound editing software with a steep learning curve. If you are willing to put in the time, it will give you some powerful video editing tools.

I still have much to learn regarding the colorizing process. Sometimes I think I’m better off just filming in a normal color profile and not worrying about that aspect. When the color is off, the results are pretty bad, but when it is on, they are fantastic!

Great video. i will have to check out that software. And also add that location to my travel list, looks amazing

Reactions: Shon

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delitrog