Ready for the GoPro Karma?

Join us to discuss the new Karma drone today!

My Norwgeian farm

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Knut, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Knut

Knut Member

2. yobob99

yobob99 New Member

That's A really nice place!! What editing software did you use? Also, you should try using the other flying paths

3. Knut

Knut Member

Thank you. I use AVS Video Editor. I have just installed the new software, 2.00, with the "Follow" flying path.

4. JCLs

JCLs Active Member

Very nice, wish these tools were around when I lived near Stavanger. I think you are to East of Bergen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Knut

Knut Member

Hello,

Thank you. If you draw a line between Bergen and Oslo, I live in the middle of that line.

Unfortunately, my drone escaped three days ago. I have been searching for hours, unable to find it.

6. JCLs

JCLs Active Member

Norway is very pretty place. Our daughter was born there!
    Am very sorry to hear about your Karma. I am concerned myself after reading all the times here this has happened. According to my log I have 28 flights on my Karma including one last weekend using Version 2. I was in wide open place about 200km from Houston and idea froze up so I let all controls go to neutral. I did get a lost signal and aircraft landing in place message pop up after several seconds but only for a couple of seconds. I kept pushing return button and then did get message about coming to launch place or me. Drone came back fine then. I was up at about 120m and only 600 m or so away.

I have lost GPS a few times. I have been building drones for several years and build and Fly helies so I can fly the Karma fine without GPS but it is unnerving. On the controller you can download the flight log but I do not know where it goes. I have seen positive and negative remarks about files helping find position for crash but as drone can fly a long way after loosing GPS not sure how last good position helps a lot. In any case best of luck to you and hope you find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk