Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

My Norwgeian farm

That's A really nice place!! What editing software did you use? Also, you should try using the other flying paths

Very nice, wish these tools were around when I lived near Stavanger. I think you are to East of Bergen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice, wish these tools were around when I lived near Stavanger. I think you are to East of Bergen.

Hello,

Thank you. If you draw a line between Bergen and Oslo, I live in the middle of that line.

Unfortunately, my drone escaped three days ago. I have been searching for hours, unable to find it.

Norway is very pretty place. Our daughter was born there!
Am very sorry to hear about your Karma. I am concerned myself after reading all the times here this has happened. According to my log I have 28 flights on my Karma including one last weekend using Version 2. I was in wide open place about 200km from Houston and idea froze up so I let all controls go to neutral. I did get a lost signal and aircraft landing in place message pop up after several seconds but only for a couple of seconds. I kept pushing return button and then did get message about coming to launch place or me. Drone came back fine then. I was up at about 120m and only 600 m or so away.

I have lost GPS a few times. I have been building drones for several years and build and Fly helies so I can fly the Karma fine without GPS but it is unnerving. On the controller you can download the flight log but I do not know where it goes. I have seen positive and negative remarks about files helping find position for crash but as drone can fly a long way after loosing GPS not sure how last good position helps a lot. In any case best of luck to you and hope you find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS