Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

my karma does not come on anymore

daniele

Reaction score
the last time I downloaded the whole battery, now I've loaded it all right, I'm going to put it in the drone but the drone does not turn on what I can do

You may have issues if the last time you used the drone you completely drained the battery eg down to 1-2%
If you let them drain too much they then do not charge.
Do you have another battery or know some one you can borrow one from?
Good luck.

You may have to use a 5 volt dc. Cigarette lighter charger to bump up the voltage . I know plenty will say it's not good but if you know the positive and negative ports on the battery the basic phone charger wires can be stripped and used to bump the voltage of each cell back up enough fo the charger then to recognize 3 volts per cell and start the charging back up . Hope this helps I've done it many times with other batteries, I assume gopro ones are not different .

[QUOTE = "Foggsurfer71, post: 4453, member: 1526"] Potrebbe essere necessario utilizzare un dc a 5 volt. Caricatore per accendisigari per aumentare la tensione. So che molti diranno che non va bene, ma se si conoscono le porte positive e negative della batteria, i cavi di base del caricabatterie del telefono possono essere spogliati e utilizzati per far salire la tensione di ciascuna cella di backup sufficiente a caricare il caricabatterie per riconoscere 3 volt per cella e avviare la ricarica di nuovo. Spero che questo aiuti l'ho fatto molte volte con altre batterie, presumo che quelle di gopro non siano diverse. [/ QUOTE]
lui può spiegarmi meglio come farlo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS