Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma Drone not responding

Leky Kemon

Reaction score
Morning Gopro pilots,
been using my Gopro Karma drone for over a year now,the other day tried powering to take off, the gimbal would not respond nor would the OFF button,it switches on but cant switch off,please help?????

Camera fully charged?

Does the gimbal work okay in the Karma Grip?

I have the same issue as well. When turning on the drone the lights come on, but the stabiliser and camera do not. The only way I can turn the drone off is by pulling the battery. When I tested the stabiliser with the grip it worked fine.

After searching for answers on other forums some said that the camera harness is the problem. However, when I replaced the harness with a brand new one it did NOT solve this issue. Just prior to this happening I bought a brand new battery, so the drone is getting complete power. It must be a bad connection between the body and the stabiliser. But besides buying new parts, I'm not sure what to do.

I have the same issue as well. When turning on the drone the lights come on, but the stabiliser and camera do not. The only way I can turn the drone off is by pulling the battery. When I tested the stabiliser with the grip it worked fine.

After searching for answers on other forums some said that the camera harness is the problem. However, when I replaced the harness with a brand new one it did NOT solve this issue. Just prior to this happening I bought a brand new battery, so the drone is getting complete power. It must be a bad connection between the body and the stabiliser. But besides buying new parts, I'm not sure what to do.
Thank you so much, it looks like it's a serious problem around with everyone...where can I possibly get help,um in Africa and it's hard to find dealerships here

I usually get all my parts from Amazon Australia. You should see if Gopro.com can ship to your location. Before I replace my parts though, I'm going to do a full factory reset to see if that does anything.

Thank you so much Sir,will get back to you if I find any help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS