Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Karma calibration works in horizontal position, vertical calibration fails, any advice?

ricksahr

Reaction score
Hi there,

got my Karma 8 weeks ago and flew it one time. no crash nothing. updated all devices to the latest firmware. 2.50.1 that is for the controller etc.

now, after requiring a new calibration procedure, I can not get beyond the first calibration leg. permanent failure on the vertical calibration instruction.

I've been looking intensively for a solution but nothing which could pinpoint to a solution to it.

Any idea?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Rick

Hi there,

got my Karma 8 weeks ago and flew it one time. no crash nothing. updated all devices to the latest firmware. 2.50.1 that is for the controller etc.

now, after requiring a new calibration procedure, I can not get beyond the first calibration leg. permanent failure on the vertical calibration instruction.

I've been looking intensively for a solution but nothing which could pinpoint to a solution to it.

Any idea?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Rick
Have you tried another locations? Karma is very sensitive to the magnetic interference, normally it will be fine when you move to the different spots.
I use a rotating plate to do the calibration, it becomes easy and more stable, the whole calibration ended within one minute, by the way ,when you rotate the karma during the process specially in vertical position, watching the controller screen, the dots should be connected one by one without space in between.
karma plate-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy