Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

DRONE KARMA DOES NOT FLY, IT DOES NOT RISE FLY.

EVERALDO DOS SANTOS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm here to help you solve a problem with my Drone Karma Gopro. Tonight is once they exchange pieces of my drone karma,
the latest sometimes, simply the drone that I get, after refresh to make the procedures from own drone requests,
simply it does not fly, it gives a message that if the problem persists, contact the technical assistance. I already did this, and this is a fourth attempt
so that they send me something that works, before it flew but no means of flight, the drone loses the stabilization of the camera, and the same one stayed
balimpar at random, as if it were lack of energy connecting Karma with a camera. But now in the last 2 times I've
assitencia tecnica, sent me a product that does not fly, simply a drone that is not cover flight. A complete absurdity, I do not know what else
do. Can anyone give me an idea or an idea to solve this situation? I am from to Vitória ES - Brazil.

Hello everyone, I'm here to help you solve a problem with my Drone Karma Gopro. Tonight is once they exchange pieces of my drone karma,
the latest sometimes, simply the drone that I get, after refresh to make the procedures from own drone requests,
simply it does not fly, it gives a message that if the problem persists, contact the technical assistance. I already did this, and this is a fourth attempt
so that they send me something that works, before it flew but no means of flight, the drone loses the stabilization of the camera, and the same one stayed
balimpar at random, as if it were lack of energy connecting Karma with a camera. But now in the last 2 times I've
assitencia tecnica, sent me a product that does not fly, simply a drone that is not cover flight. A complete absurdity, I do not know what else
do. Can anyone give me an idea or an idea to solve this situation? I am from to Vitória ES - Brazil.

Hello Brazil!
It isn’t too clear what is exactly happening with the translation, but I would send or take it back to where you purchased it. From what I understand it could be software or hardware and I would request a replacement from the seller.

There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old & bold pilots.
Hummingbird Media Productions

Reactions: SurfDog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS