Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Autoshot paths: Orbit and Follow Me

We live in a rural area, Hallingdal, in southern Norway. By us, the winter is long, and summer is short. This video is from April 28th. My wife and I used snow shoes for this trip. I used the autopaths Orbit and Follow Me for the footages. Enjoy.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We live in a rural area, Hallingdal, in southern Norway. By us, the winter is long, and summer is short. This video is from April 28th. My wife and I used snow shoes for this trip. I used the autopaths Orbit and Follow Me for the footages. Enjoy.

Nice shots!! (no idea why you'd want to be up there in that cold!? but nice shots!)

What sort of temperatures did you fly in? And how did the battery cope with them?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Knut
What sort of temperatures did you fly in? And how did the battery cope with them?

I have tried flying down to -10. If the battery has got indoor temperature before you start flyin, it does not drop too fast. However, I always start landing when 5 minutes capacity is left.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I lived farther South than you but have been through your part of the country. I lived in Sola and my daughter born in Stavanger. That was great video. Have done very little snowshoeing but a lot of cross country skiing. Live in Hot ol Houston now. No snow usually though we got a tiny bit last winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I lived farther South than you but have been through your part of the country. I lived in Sola and my daughter born in Stavanger. That was great video. Have done very little snowshoeing but a lot of cross country skiing. Live in Hot ol Houston now. No snow usually though we got a tiny bit last winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello,
The climate in Stavanger is very different from the climate in Hallingdal. Stavanger is close to the North Sea. When snowing in Stavanger, the snow melts during the afternoon. This winter we have 50% more snow than average in Hallingdal. Enjoy Houston.

Stunning - I wanted more:)

Thank you, goproguy,
I make my videos as short as possible. I hope people watching my videos want to see more instead of getting bored. More videos to come.
I reckon just maybe two or three more shots would have been sweet - just some feedback certainly not criticism.

I reckon just maybe two or three more shots would have been sweet - just some feedback certainly not criticism.
Hello. It is not felt like criticism at all. It is the opposite, I like very much when somebody wants to see more of my videos, or videos lasting longer. Please feel free to give feedback.

Great shots!

What a beautiful country.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS