Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Sunset with mix of video and timelapse

GeekDaddy

Reaction score

Experimenting with different video options under low light. Flat video had entirely different color profile vs timelapse video and I did some corrections in Davinci. Looks ok although far from perfect. Davinci is incredibly powerful and I'm only 4-6 weeks into learning it.

Nice.

im impressed that the command center behind you didnt interfere with the connections to your drone.

Nice.

im impressed that the command center behind you didnt interfere with the connections to your drone.
Agreed. I thought the cell and microwave towers at the summit of this hill might be a problem. I did some testing with the Karma before flight and shortly after lift-off to test my signal strength and it seemed strong. I didn't fly the drone very far -- less than 100 ft up and ~200 ft maximum distance but had green signal strength the entire time. Despite all the bad things I've heard about Karma, mine has been very robust thus far.

Reactions: XerxesZ
Many people have said it before, fly within the realistic limits of a WiFi based system and you will be fine. The Karma is a great picture taking aid. If you want to post up how high and far away you can fly, which is illegal in most places now, buy something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. I've pushed mine out to ~1,500-1,600 ft and on a clear day it was very difficult to see the Karma from that distance. It was a lightly populated area with very little wifi interference and my signal was orange (not red), but if I went much further I wouldn't have been able to see the drone any longer -- which is a violation of FAA flight rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy