Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Hero 7, Timewarp, and time lapse modes while flying??

dgrobe2112

Reaction score
Im new to the Karma, bought it because i love the gopro.. but was wondering, can i use the camera for timelapse or timewarp while using the drone.. or do i have to video is normal mode.. and process afterwards in software? i was thinking of using the cable cam mode.. setting the speed of the drone very slow.. any tips or help on this?

Yes. I’ve done it. No tips, you may just want to practice until you are comfortable setting it up. Obviously there is a slider on cable cam mode that you can adjust.

I found that time laps with “Follow Me” was really cool, much better than I expected.. almost seemed smoother too...

thanks for the reply.. i didnt get to mess with it this weekend.. i will try this week.. the hyperlapse option in the camera, is that accessible from the controller?

thanks for the reply.. i didnt get to mess with it this weekend.. i will try this week.. the hyperlapse option in the camera, is that accessible from the controller?

Time Lapse is available via the camera/video settings on the controller.

“Hyperlapse” or similar features available on the Hero 7 are not available when you are connected to the Karma Drone or Grip. You are already connected to a gimbal so you can get a similar result speeding up the footage in post.

Reactions: dgrobe2112

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy