Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Xiaomi to Buy Gopro?

the specs like it was patented to gopro. They added extra feature and the most important one was the real time gps tracking

the specs like it was patented to gopro. They added extra feature and the most important one was the real time gps tracking
GoPro Karma does not do that. GoPro Karma fails miserably at utilizing our nation's GPS system. The circuit that was chosen to be incorporated and the antenna placement AND the firmware that sends the Karma on a GPS quest flight. Take your pick. They are all failures in my book, and particularly the part where the bird takes off on its own.

GoPro Karma does not do that. GoPro Karma fails miserably at utilizing our nation's GPS system. The circuit that was chosen to be incorporated and the antenna placement AND the firmware that sends the Karma on a GPS quest flight. Take your pick. They are all failures in my book, and particularly the part where the bird takes off on its own.

So what would drone would you recommend that is in this price range

The Mavic Air and Mavic Pro are both great drones. The Air is newer and smaller, but lacks the range of the Pro. The Pro is slightly discounted right now, as there are rumors that the Mavic Pro II is likely to be released this summer. The Pro II will likely cost over $1k USD.

I like the Karma. When mine failed, I did not complain... I went and bought another. I would like to get the broken hero 6 stabilizer cage replaced, as that was all that got broken (aside from props and jammed motors). I think they could fix the problem with a firmware update. One change: ALWAYS return FULL control to the operator. Want a method? Quick depression of the home button twice RE-turns it into full operator control and halts all current motion, and 'software' control. Also, the wifi link power setting on the controller could be maxed up.

Reactions: meeshootkin
I like the Karma. When mine failed, I did not complain... I went and bought another. I would like to get the broken hero 6 stabilizer cage replaced, as that was all that got broken (aside from props and jammed motors). I think they could fix the problem with a firmware update. One change: ALWAYS return FULL control to the operator. Want a method? Quick depression of the home button twice RE-turns it into full operator control and halts all current motion, and 'software' control. Also, the wifi link power setting on the controller could be maxed up.
Where did you get this information about the home button usage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS