Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Woodman: Talks about the Karma and lessons learned

Shon

Reaction score
Kind of a long ranging article.. Woodman talks a bit about the Karma and lessons learned:

Reactions: Matisse
It is all right to drop production. I am alright for spares if I need them, but I would be happy to know that I could buy Karma battery spares if I need them, at the moment the three batteries I have are working and charging well.

Reactions: Shon
great share, thx shon

I have just registered my Karma with Canada Transport, which has to be done by the 1st of June 2019. I hope Nick Woodman keeps supplies available for those who need extras like batteries for lengthy field trips. Once again I say, "If you treat the Karma well, it will give you good results."

I think we should let Mr. Woodman go, I think they never thought about the result would be 2 years ago, and I like what he says " We should buy the solution not the product", I am not flying for fun but for taking photos, it really can get a spectacular landscape with bird view prospect as we normally shoot with the tripod on the ground and also meet the trend in the modern photography and video making, the only thing I want them is keeping us stay flying when We need parts.

Reactions: Ironspear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy