Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Warlencourt (WW1) British Cemetery.

Wow! Looked great in 4K, as always.
Must have been a cold morning.....
You could see the frost on the poppies someone had placed on one of the graves.

Reactions: Steve7
Wow! Looked great in 4K, as always.
Must have been a cold morning.....
You could see the frost on the poppies someone had placed on one of the graves.

Ta. It was cold alright that morning, but had no battery issues etc, and the Karma drone flew perfectly.
The grave with the poppy placed on it was a soldier who had been recovered from the ground a year or so earlier and a positive identification made and subsequent re-burial which I attended in 2017. (Photos etc on my website).

I enjoyed your use of the lateral maneuvered footage. One technique i've not used yet in my filming, nor much in flight as far as that's cocerned.
Brilliant Steve

I enjoyed your use of the lateral maneuvered footage. One technique i've not used yet in my filming, nor much in flight as far as that's cocerned.
Brilliant Steve
Thanks, glad you like it, much appreciated.
Some more lateral flying in this one:-

Last edited:
Thanks, glad you like it, much appreciated.
Some more lateral flying in this one:-

So nice! I want to next explore shooting different fps....maybe this weekend, do you have a fps/res combo you like best?

I generally stick with 2.7K at 50 fps using a Hero 6.

Thanks I'm going to try the lowest next just for "pix and giggles" 24 fps... i've been shooting 60fps as a default only coz i've been concentrating so much on just practice flying. I think moving forward since I will now have 5 batteries thx to @Singularitee PSA post :), i will always start my missions with the 1st mission being a skills practice (thanks to @Ironspear & @James Hatch) then move into a filming mission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS