Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Using Timewarp on Karma

jaybren9

Reaction score
I have the Hero 7 black on the Karma and I want to try timewarp video. I can't find the timewarp video option on the controller. Under video it shows only video, loop and time lapse. Any suggestions on how to use timewarp while flying the Karma?

Hiya. And Welcome.

Unfortunately I dont think that the Hero7 timewarp option works while attached to the Karma drone.

I have found a work around in post production to a "Warp" of sorts.
1 Shoot the video either Handheld or with the Karma. Either fly towards or away from the subject.
2 in an editing program add either a zoom out or a zoom in, the opposite of the motion of the GoPro.

This will give the zoom in - pull out warp effect.

I have the Hero 7 black on the Karma and I want to try timewarp video. I can't find the timewarp video option on the controller. Under video it shows only video, loop and time lapse. Any suggestions on how to use timewarp while flying the Karma?

"Time Warp" is an in camera effect that is disabled when the Hero 7 is attached to the Karma Grip or the Karma Drone. The thing is...You don't really need it as Time Lapse basically does the same thing. Alternatively...you can film at a higher frame rate (1080p at 60fps) and double the speed in post, still capturing 30fps. With your Karma Grip or Drone, "Time warp" is irrelevant...but at least you have that option if you are ever using the camera without the Grip or the Drone...

Reactions: Ironspear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy