Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Updates available for some devices

jcloudy

Reaction score
Yesterday I decided to connect my controller to wifi just to see if it would connect and it did. When I went to fly my drone it wont let me..after I swipe up it tells me some updates are available for some of your components. When I press the download icon it won't do anything and I'm connected to wifi. I've tried restoring to factory settings and still comes up..anyone have this problem?

Check your firewall and security settings on your WiFi hub. It maybe a settings conflict with your hub??

I have the same problem. Update ia not starting and nothing happens. I tried via normal wifi and mobile hotspot. Same thing...

I have the same problem. Update ia not starting and nothing happens. I tried via normal wifi and mobile hotspot. Same thing...
Ya it sucks doesn't it? I called gopro and left a message I doubt I'll get a call back I will let you know if I find out.

I doubt there'll be a response. The problem with me is that everything is up-to date except the drone. Like you , I get the same message and it's not downloading. Im thinking whether their server is not responding or.. God knows.. I'm pretty sure that we'll be f*ed at the end of the story... still thanks alot..

Ya I'm sure they wont because there done with drones
I doubt there'll be a response. The problem with me is that everything is up-to date except the drone. Like you , I get the same message and it's not downloading. Im thinking whether their server is not responding or.. God knows.. I'm pretty sure that we'll be f*ed at the end of the story... still thanks alot..
Well that's unacceptable! Gopro needs to update there system or do something about it, this is bullshit. I purchased mine second hand like a lot of people out there who did so also, and it's not fair to consumers who see a gopro product that is discontinued but are not aware of there complete failure..Gopro needs to do something

Just had a chat with them. According to them it's kind of a syncing issues , so they will come back within 48 hours with idea how to sync and updated. If you don't hear from them I'll definitely write here ;)

Reactions: Ironspear
Just had a chat with them. According to them it's kind of a syncing issues , so they will come back within 48 hours with idea how to sync and updated. If you don't hear from them I'll definitely write here ;)
Thanks.

Ha , I just received email where they would replace it , then tried to update after your post and it happened :D Im pretty sure there was a f*ed server from which the update had to be downloaded.... Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS