Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Travel Edmonton: 4K Sights/Attractions, All drone aerial+ground footage

Raincast

Reaction score

Hi all! Here’s a fairly quick Edmonton sights/attractions travel-type video in 4K, shot purely by drone. It seems that not all clip transitions got exported and some are broken. Either way, do check it out!

This little solo project of mine has been a LOT of work and more challenging than my cinematic drone tutorials up on Youtube! Everything in the project was very time-consuming. Drone videography is also just a hobby I picked up these past few months and being pretty amateur added to the time.

Edmonton is Canada’s Festival City, but I can’t fly my drone near crowds to capture the hundred or so festivals each year. I couldn’t wait for the big ones that are coming soon, plus I work a lot of weekends when these events are usually held. I look silly enough holding my drone out and shooting on the ground haha. There are also tons more things to do and see in the city, especially the bike trails, food, and winter activities.

I've only started with drones and videography early March this year, so any advice would be gladly taken! Thank you for watching!

Last edited:
Definitive version with fixed transitions re-uploaded above!

@Raincast Are you working for the Edmonton Tourism Board? If not, maybe you should! Just kidding. Great video! keep up the great work.

FYI for anyone watching: Initial playback for me was at 1080 and a bit grainy -- I had to change the quality to 4K to get HQ to pop

Reactions: Raincast
It was sort of volunteer work, I guess. I wanted to do a comprehensive project, but it took a ton more work that I'd like.

I find that when I don't go full-screen I get some moiry lines as well. Thanks for checking out the video!

@Raincast Are you working for the Edmonton Tourism Board? If not, maybe you should! Just kidding. Great video! keep up the great work.

FYI for anyone watching: Initial playback for me was at 1080 and a bit grainy -- I had to change the quality to 4K to get HQ to pop

really nice thing :)

You have to continue doing drone clips!

What for an editing software do you use?

Reactions: Raincast
Thank you for giving it a watch! I use Premiere Pro for editing. I used to make videos with the free GoPro app but when it comes to a lot of clips in one video, the software couldn't handle it at times.

really nice thing :)

You have to continue doing drone clips!

What for an editing software do you use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS