Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

The Farmer

Phobos

Reaction score
Made a video for my buddy while doing farming works with the traktor late this summer. Perfect conditions but only two half charged batteries for the karma. Whole shoot was taken by remote control monitor as I was standing about 350 meters away. Video transmission was already dropping out but all the low pass bys went fine. Feedback welcome.

Great vid mate.
Is this in Australia?

Great vid mate.
Is this in Australia?

Hi Ironspear!
No, this is the western part of Germany. The little hills you see at the horizon are small volcanos which were active thousand of years ago. The soil is very good so we have lots of farming. The fields are very large and very good for flying with the Karma.

Reactions: Steveatron
Hi Ironspear!
No, this is the western part of Germany. The little hills you see at the horizon are small volcanos which were active thousand of years ago. The soil is very good so we have lots of farming. The fields are very large and very good for flying with the Karma.

Hiya mate. Looks like it could easily be here in South Australia, very similar terrain.
Great video.

When we lived in Ramstein it was very rural, but as I recall more pastoral rather than large scale farming. Either way, beautiful country!

When we lived in Ramstein it was very rural, but as I recall more pastoral rather than large scale farming. Either way, beautiful country!

Rammstein! Great band.

Reactions: Steveatron
Made a video for my buddy while doing farming works with the traktor late this summer. Perfect conditions but only two half charged batteries for the karma. Whole shoot was taken by remote control monitor as I was standing about 350 meters away. Video transmission was already dropping out but all the low pass bys went fine. Feedback welcome.

Very nice mate. Some really cinematic shots. I reckon a video timelapse would have been awesome there . Nice work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy