Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Since update for gopro 7, My karma wont update or function.

Ryanbarron

Reaction score
I am not able to update my camera with the app.
cant update the drone or the stabilizer with the controller...

I factory reset the gopro hero 6 black i have as well as the controller and tried from scratch but every time i put the gopro and stabilizer into my karma, The camera starts to cycle through different icons. one is the usb symbol and the other is a battery symbol.
I tested the gopro and stabilizer with the karma grip and all works well with that but i CANNOT get this thing to update!!!! anyone have any suggestions?

Was your camera battery fully charged?

I am not able to update my camera with the app.
cant update the drone or the stabilizer with the controller...

I factory reset the gopro hero 6 black i have as well as the controller and tried from scratch but every time i put the gopro and stabilizer into my karma, The camera starts to cycle through different icons. one is the usb symbol and the other is a battery symbol.
I tested the gopro and stabilizer with the karma grip and all works well with that but i CANNOT get this thing to update!!!! anyone have any suggestions?

Try just turning it on to update and letting it sit there for a while. let it take 15-20 minutes and see if it will eventually update.

Someone else was reporting a similar issue in another thread recently. You might have a defective drone or stabilizer. If so, you might need to work with gopro customer service to trouble shoot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman