Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

PSA - Refurbished Karma Drone Kit $300 right now

Singularitee

Reaction score
Hey all,

A co-worker of mine sent this to me, and I promptly ordered. Given that the Karma Grip alone usually sells for $200 (refurbished) this is an extremely-low price point to get all of the below. For any of you that already have the drone or the grip, here's an opportunity to pick up spare parts less than you can buy replacement parts!

What's included:
  • Refurbished Karma Drone
  • Karma Case
  • Karma Controller
  • Karma Grip
  • Karma Stabilizer
  • Karma Harness for HERO7/6/5 Black
  • Karma Charger
  • Karma Battery
  • Propellers (6 included)
  • Karma Mounting Ring

This is a great deal. As mentioned above you could sell the Karma Grip and get it down to 100 bucks or so.

Hey all,

A co-worker of mine sent this to me, and I promptly ordered. Given that the Karma Grip alone usually sells for $200 (refurbished) this is an extremely-low price point to get all of the below. For any of you that already have the drone or the grip, here's an opportunity to pick up spare parts less than you can buy replacement parts!

What's included:
  • Refurbished Karma Drone
  • Karma Case
  • Karma Controller
  • Karma Grip
  • Karma Stabilizer
  • Karma Harness for HERO7/6/5 Black
  • Karma Charger
  • Karma Battery
  • Propellers (6 included)
  • Karma Mounting Ring

Did you receive your order? While the “whats included” drop down reads that way, the pix and heading do not show all that or call it a ‘kit’. Before i invite a headache to myself, can you confirm you received that whole bundle of listed items? Batteries are usually $99 is the battery refurbished, too? ?
Im really suspecting that they only sending you a drone unit itself ( with the camera gimbal mount, and 4 props), but nothing else. No grips, batteries, cases, controllers, chargers, etc. hope im wrong, but let us know, please...

Hmmmm, interesting. I cant seem to reach that page....
Maybe because Im in Oz....

Hello,

I ordered this kit from GoPro a few weeks ago and I got mine in the mail about a week later. I ordered it after seeing a YouTube video by Air Photography talking about it. Just as noted, I received, what looked to be everything being brand new. The carrying case looked brand new and the drone did not have a scratch on it. The karma grip had what looked to be a small scratch on it but I was able to rub it away as it was not serious. The controller had a new screen and protector on it that peels off and it too looked to be in brand new condition. The battery looked to be new but I would not be able to confirm if it is indeed new or refurbished. I hope that it is new as $99 for a battery that only lasts 15 to 20 minutes is a bit much. I guess if I start flying more throughout the day, I might look into getting one.

Hello,

I ordered this kit from GoPro a few weeks ago and I got mine in the mail about a week later. I ordered it after seeing a YouTube video by Air Photography talking about it. Just as noted, I received, what looked to be everything being brand new. The carrying case looked brand new and the drone did not have a scratch on it. The karma grip had what looked to be a small scratch on it but I was able to rub it away as it was not serious. The controller had a new screen and protector on it that peels off and it too looked to be in brand new condition. The battery looked to be new but I would not be able to confirm if it is indeed new or refurbished. I hope that it is new as $99 for a battery that only lasts 15 to 20 minutes is a bit much. I guess if I start flying more throughout the day, I might look into getting one.

Thx greene for the confirmation. I have to say thats a mega firesale deal then all for $300.00usd. Just placed my order
Thx all for tips and responses... plus the lead on air photography you tube channel. I warched at your recommend, now im a subscriber.
Great shares guys... ?

Last edited:
Hi,
I purchased a refurbished Karma drone from Gopro in January. I already own Gopro cameras so I thought I would give it a try. It seems that Gopro has fixed all of the problems that I have read about and seen on Youtube. I like it so much that I just ordered another one for parts, just in case. The Karma is very well made and I really like the dedicated controller with a screen.

I enjoy flying drones and I already have an old Phantom 3 SE 4k and a Mavic Air. I like the Mavic Air when space is an issue, especially when I am on my mountain bike or road bike. There is just something about the larger drones that I like.

If anyone needs extra batteries, Best Buy online currently has the Karma batteries on sale for $49.99.

@blanchck thx for the heads up on batts ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS