Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Propellers needed.

It’s weird they aren’t listing it, but you can buy them either from the USA, eBay, Amazon or any store on the internet, but you can also buy them in MasterAirscrew which is a website that speciallices in drone propellers and as I have heard and read reviews they are stronger and better than the original GoPro propellers. Master Airscrew Propellers

It’s weird they aren’t listing it, but you can buy them either from the USA, eBay, Amazon or any store on the internet, but you can also buy them in MasterAirscrew which is a website that speciallices in drone propellers and as I have heard and read reviews they are stronger and better than the original GoPro propellers. Master Airscrew Propellers
Thanks for your reply - having seen Master Airscrew previously, I have just ordered a couple of sets from them, as none of the usual U.K. outlets/internet appear to have any propellers currently in stock.

Last edited:
That's really good to know. The only sad part about flying the Karma is being petrified of crashing. £250 ($300) for the gimbal, £25 ($30) only '2' propellers etc, so great to know.

There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old & bold pilots.
Hummingbird Media Productions

I’m sorry to tell you that 2 gopro propellers don’t cost 30€, I thought the same first when I saw only 2 propellers in the picture but they include 4. It says 2 with white paint for rotating to one side and another 2 with black paint for rotating to the other side

That's really good to know. The only sad part about flying the Karma is being petrified of crashing. £250 ($300) for the gimbal, £25 ($30) only '2' propellers etc, so great to know.

Reactions: Hummingbird
I’m sorry to tell you that 2 gopro propellers don’t cost 30€, I thought the same first when I saw only 2 propellers in the picture but they include 4. It says 2 with white paint for rotating to one side and another 2 with black paint for rotating to the other side

Worse still, they are not listed anymore on the UK site... The dji Mavic Pro 2 advert keeps winking at me though. Maybe it a sign!?![emoji15]

There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old & bold pilots.
Hummingbird Media Productions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman