Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Problematic start

Gastondu

Reaction score
Hi there! I’m new here.
I bought my first Karma like 11 months ago, and after 5 o 6 flights, it fell. The drone decided to take a nap during the flight (at 40 mts. high), and very accurately, got to an end diving into a pool. GoPro recognized the problem and sent me a new one, lucky for me. Since that I’ve been flying with no troubles, but it took some time to trust the Karma again.
I’ll be around reading post and asking things!
Good flights!370355D9-58B4-439E-8191-3C247E21E0B2.jpeg251C0F4E-E603-4985-BE08-5DBE56D9894D.jpeg

Did it “hit” something on way into pool? Am surprised at all the small pieces from hitting water. A total sudden power failure would be a drone issue. Glad it was covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did it something on way into pool? Am surprised at all the small pieces from hitting water. A total sudden power failure would be a drone issue. Glad it was covered.

It hit one side of the pool first. It turned off in the air, GoPro said they’ve never seen this failure before. Got my drone but steel waiting to know what happened.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You got new drone and will probably never know exactly what happened except for whatever reason all power to at least motors lost. Suspect log shut in at same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildman