Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Price?

MagicA

Reaction score
I bought a brand new complete kit with a GPH6 included. I have never flown it, just updated the software to latest. I also have two extra batteries for a total of 3. I also have two extra sets of props from Master AirScrew.

I'm actually looking to sell it as I don't feel confident enough to fly it and Canada's draconian drone laws :(

Anyone know roughly what I should be asking for it?

Much appreciated!

Cheer up Mate, where about are you living in Canada? I'm in Victoria, but if you get far enough away from airports, seaplanes and helicopter pads and keep the drone within sight. Don't be in a rush to sell as the competitors drones are going up in price thanks to a certain person south of the boarder!

I was just in Whistler and flew in areas I wasnt supposed to anyways. I know there are helipads and what not but im not a moron and just fly low and around rivers in vallys usually not much higher than trees. Many people saw me, no one says anything. Plus if i hear a helicopter or airplane i just land or dont fly.

I live in Toronto and will do the same thing here. Every time I go to a park with a field there are always people flying drones.

Reactions: Ironspear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy