Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Pine Canyon in SW Wyoming, USA

Honker47

Reaction score
This is my favorite place ever, only about 28 miles from my home in the high deserts of Wyoming. A lifetime of video and photo opportunities here! I call it our oasis in the desert. Not a soul ever up in the area except 7 wild horses, mule deer and elk. Someday I'll learn to put together edited video on GoPro Quik but I'm just starting to learn stuff. First pic is my Great Pyrenees Rocky who decided he's Airport Security and that Eagle Eye Annie is now a member of our pack. LOL! Gotta watch out for them wild horses, deer and elk ya know..... ha ha!!!

Attachments

• GH010063-1.jpg
    GH010063-1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • GH010063.jpg
    GH010063.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • PC South side.jpg
    PC South side.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • Gods country2.jpg
    Gods country2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • PC south3.jpg
    PC south3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • Gods country1.jpg
    Gods country1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Great shots mate.
Beaut doggy.

You live in an amazing place. Thanks for sharing with us!

You live in an amazing place. Thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks man, it surely is! Even better it's only 28 miles from my house and most visits you don't see another living soul. They're hunting elk, deer and antelope right now and it was Saturday. Heavy Pressure.... lol We seen a red jeep and a four wheeler.... That was it, most traffic I've ever seen out there ever!. LOL Wanna really see Wyoming, go to Facebook and visit "Wyoming through the lens" group, you'll be blown away! Well, happy flying! Were off on our next adventure to go film some more sky scrapers or something LOL Need to learn to edit my stuff now then the video's will be epic!

Attachments

• 20180401_175836.jpg
    20180401_175836.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 5
  • GH010065.jpg
    GH010065.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Got any video?

Got any video?
I haven't attempted to edit yet, you probably remember when it seemed overwhelming at the beginning and so do I. Yesterdays 4 video's are really good though, with no wind what so ever I was feeling serious gutsy and got really concentrating on what I was doing. I also didn't fly bind in that I sat there with field glasses and drew a picture of my flight plan in my mind. I'm uploading to YouTube as I speak but you know how that goes, SLOW! I live in a small town so we suffer with ridiculously slow Wi-Fi speeds also. When I eventually get there I'll be sure to share my link to them.

Reactions: b00tl3g
This is my favorite place ever, only about 28 miles from my home in the high deserts of Wyoming. A lifetime of video and photo opportunities here! I call it our oasis in the desert. Not a soul ever up in the area except 7 wild horses, mule deer and elk. Someday I'll learn to put together edited video on GoPro Quik but I'm just starting to learn stuff. First pic is my Great Pyrenees Rocky who decided he's Airport Security and that Eagle Eye Annie is now a member of our pack. LOL! Gotta watch out for them wild horses, deer and elk ya know..... ha ha!!!
Great shots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS