Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

pairing

mardax

Reaction score
Hello, everybody, new on this forum. Sadly my Karma Drone does not pair anymore with the controller, all batteries are good as all updates, no accident with the drone, I know I am not alone with this problem. Any help ?

I contacted GoPro assistance and they know there is a problem and will fix it even if warranty not anymore effective, I will keep on touch

Reactions: Ironspear
I contacted GoPro assistance and they know there is a problem and will fix it even if warranty not anymore effective, I will keep on touch
I was on with Customer Service for 2 hours resetting everything....and when they discovered the unit was out of warranty, they essentially hung up on me...
Who are you talking with that can help us with an expired warranty?

Hi Mardax - would be great if you can update the group on your progress....we're all stuck with bricked Karma units without a clue as to what to fix...thank you in advance.

Reactions: Lendoca
Hi Mardax - would be great if you can update the group on your progress....we're all stuck with bricked Karma units without a clue as to what to fix...thank you in advance.

I would also love to get it flying again. Eagerly awaiting an update. Thanks

Do you have news about this issue? I have the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, sounds like I am having the same issue as everyone else. The controller and the drone will not pair.

Does anyone know if resetting the controller to factory settings helps?

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. Anyone have any answers how to fix this? I have another drone for parts but don't know what to replace

Still no update on this issue? I just bought one and I will return it if I continue not to be able to pair the controller with the drone. Thank you.

It is now 11th November 2020! Karma still does not pair with controller since last flight in April 2020!

Some sort of Update has screwed the software on the controller which now prevents pairing!

GOPRO - it is your duty to address this issue ... Please do so urgently as this is not an isolated incident.

I have picked up hundreds of Karma Pilots with the same issue - must we resort to more stern tactics? to get a response or recognition!

Hello, sounds like I am having the same issue as everyone else. The controller and the drone will not pair.

Does anyone know if resetting the controller to factory settings helps?

Thanks!
I’ve started having the same issues,resetting the control has done nothing to help.

Mismo problema. Después de descargar una actualización, mi controlador Karma murió... GoPro support in US didn´t help, even saying the problem was a consequence of e factory update.
Más tarde compré un controlador de reemplazo para evitar dejar caer el dron y el controlador Karma no se empareja con el dron, mostrando un mensaje de error "Emparejamiento fallido". Very upset with Go Pro Company. Nobody help there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS