Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Opinions on when they will discontinue the karma

Can I check in this case when I take a flight?

Again, is that including even the battery installed like karma drone,karma grip, hero5, etc., or only the spare batteries.

Is GoPro care actually worth it?
From my perspective I would say it is. About 6 months ago, I was practicing with my karma in the parking lot. I got really ambitious because I felt really confident with my flying skills that I decided to maneuver between the light poles. All was going well until I got distracted for a second and flew right into the pole and destroyed the stabilizer and the camera screen was discolored in the corner. There were minor damage with the drone but it was still operational. Of course, the crash was totally my fault and I explained exactly what happened. I had Gopro care and they immediately jumped onto my case and got back to me within 3 days. I only had to pay about $1XX deductible and they basically sent me a brand new karma drone, with extra propellers, GoPro 6 camera and an extra battery (Free $100 value). I mean its a one time payment and you have up to 2 replacements. Paying an extra $250-300 for the care to replace basically +$600 equipment is TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Rule of thumb is, be truthful about the situation and they will work with you. When I was talking to customer care, I actually was talking to the Manager of Gopro Karma department. I had no idea I was talking to THE lead of Karma department (until she told me near the end of my case). :)

Good luck and happy flying :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy