Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Not beable to fly

Ninabeertje

Reaction score
Today i did want to make a flight with karma again. First off all i did download the map of this place because it i near a no flight zone. After tha i went into the open field after checking if there where wifi transmitters on my Channel. First i calibrated the compass and saw some black parts in the bleu circle and the controller said calibrated. I started again with the same result. Went 30 meters further and now calibration was completely bleu. Started karma and did send it up but at 15 meters it reoorted a bad connection and came back to the starting point. Also i could not start the hero 6 wich was on 1080 200fps. I cheched everything and went back some further away and again try to calibrate now with direct succes. Whe i tried to launch i did get gps errors and compass errors so i could not launch. Also did get the message that there was a no flight zone. Anybody seen this kind of behavior?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Try flying in a different location. If you continue to have issues, you might want to reach out to GoPro support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy