Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New Pilot in N. Utah

Str8quad

Reaction score
Hello everyone. 2nd time drone owner and found the Karma after i crashed my cheapo amazon drone. I didnt even know that gopro made a drone till recent. Love flying the thing but having serious camera disconnect during flight if it even takes off. Glad i found somewhere that is still somewhat current for the Karma. Any and all help would be cool and and tips. Thanks.

And then anyone in Utah hit me up. Lets get some cool drone on drone footage!

Hello everyone. 2nd time drone owner and found the Karma after i crashed my cheapo amazon drone. I didnt even know that gopro made a drone till recent. Love flying the thing but having serious camera disconnect during flight if it even takes off. Glad i found somewhere that is still somewhat current for the Karma. Any and all help would be cool and and tips. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your camera disconnect issues. This is not normal. I have heard of many Gimbal related issues that cause this type of problem. If you are not doing so already you might want to work with Gopro Customer Service on resolving this matter. If still under warranty, they may fix it for free. I suspect a certain number of drone were shipped with poor quality control and bad gimbals.

Best of luck!

Update. I did purchase my Karma second hand and have had issues. Now i got the total power loss from about 400 feet. Total annialation. Gopro wont do nuthin. Cant upload my flight log for some reason from the controller.but i do have the video. Guess im hosed.

Follow gopro online instructions and manually reload all software. Hopefully that solves the issue.

I am sorry for the loss. I am curious if you know the manufacture date of the Drone? Early models were recalled due to a faulty battery latch (or lack of) that caused a few to drop out of the sky.

I found out about the recall but their customer service said they were all fixes. Obviously not from my crash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS