Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New Karma drone, won't initialise

cbaileyuk

Reaction score
New stabiliser arrived and it's now all working. Essentially, everything from the initial delivery was faulty, excluding the controller. So instead of just swapping the unit out, I had to swap each part individually over a 4 week period.

Shon

Reaction score
New stabilizer arrived and it's now all working. Essentially, everything from the initial delivery was faulty, excluding the controller. So instead of just swapping the unit out, I had to swap each part individually over a 4 week period.
Glad it all works now, but sorry you had to go through all that piece by piece...

andyg8

Reaction score
I have exactly the same symptoms... i.e. Stabilizer does not respond when I turn on drone, and I can't turn off the drone without pulling the battery... Also, the stabilizer works fine in the Karma Grip.

I'm keen to know if it it's just the harness that is faulty or is it the core or the stabilizer itself ?

MattAUS

Reaction score
@andyg8 I have the exact same symptoms as well and can confirm that after buying a brand new harness from Gopro it does NOT fix the issue. It's extremely frustrating. Let me know if you've had any success.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdippel007