Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New Karma Core dont Pair with the controller

angusghoul

Reaction score
hello friends, I received the replacement of the core drone (because i had the problem of pairing with the controller) and it's still the same :( it's a new drone and I can't link it even once, please help please :( i have three harness and two cameras, and my gimbal works perfectly. The problem is the drone :/

Not sure mate.

Try putting the camera and harness in the drone.

Then make sure everything is turned off.

Turn the drone on first and wait for it to start up and the camera to turn on etc.

Then turn the controller on and wait to see what happens.

I am fairly sure you need to turn the drone on first as the controller searches for that and not the other way round. I may be wrong though :).

Where did you get the new core from? GoPro?

Good luck.

Not sure mate.

Try putting the camera and harness in the drone.

Then make sure everything is turned off.

Turn the drone on first and wait for it to start up and the camera to turn on etc.

Then turn the controller on and wait to see what happens.

I am fairly sure you need to turn the drone on first as the controller searches for that and not the other way round. I may be wrong though :).

Where did you get the new core from? GoPro?

Good luck.
The camera don't start and the stabilizer don't work because the drone need a first pair to identify the other pieces, and this drone never pair with any controller

Ok, have you updated all the components via GoPro?
Have they all been registered etc.

Last edited:
I have to log in.

So i bought a almost like new smells like new karma drone kit with a pairing issue for cheap 200bucks.

Yes sure, it would pait no matter what i did to it in any combination and whatever firmware i loaded into the kontroller.

Guess ill just use this for parts then….

The camera don't start and the stabilizer don't work because the drone need a first pair to identify the other pieces, and this drone never pair with any controller
The update failed to start or complete ( I’m not sure which) on the drone itself.
It may be due to improper procedure by user or the update doesn’t have the proper safe checks to verify the drones state and guide the user.
again I’m not sure which is the case.
The drone updates using wifi through the controller and the drone.
I’m going to guess that your drone doesn’t show up in the available wifi list on the controller.
This is because whatever happened during the update the drone no longer powers up properly, thus having no wifi, limp gimble and camera off.
Until we find a way to wake-up the drone I’m afraid they are useless other than parts.

Reactions: mefisto82

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playboy