Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New Feller!!!

RockettMan

Reaction score
Just got the Karma today. I have a Typhoon Q500 and I am going to sell it. Love this thing! So much simpler and I love the Go Pro.

I think folks here looking for bad Karmas I am like you, really like mine a lot for what I got it for! You will see some interesting stuff here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been on the fence for days. I have a Phantom 4 Pro and the Karma sitting here. I have tried everything to get the GoPro footage to look as good as the Phantom and it just doesn't. I like the Karma better, but at the end of day, I need to have good footage as I will be using to inter splice with Red Scarlet W. Yikes!

I think folks here looking for bad Karmas I am like you, really like mine a lot for what I got it for! You will see some interesting stuff here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been on the fence for days. I have a Phantom 4 Pro and the Karma sitting here. I have tried everything to get the GoPro footage to look as good as the Phantom and it just doesn't. I like the Karma better, but at the end of day, I need to have good footage as I will be using to inter splice with Red Scarlet W. Yikes!
Your Phantom footage must be pretty good. I've done quite a bit of footage with the Karma and a Hero 5 set to 1080 @ 60fps and it is quite good and very stable. I use no image stabilization. Does the Phantom have a detachable camera? What resolution can you shoot at?

I'm intercutting footage with a Sony FS5 cinema cam, and I'm trying to break the code for good, cinematic footage. Let me know how it goes for you guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS