Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

New Battery - shipping to New Zealand

forexd

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest how to get a couple of new batteries shipped to NZ? Gopro.com don't ship batteries without device. None of the local suppliers have any stock left. Only one I could find is www.batteryupgrade but the voltage is only 11.1v (one cell less than original) not sure if its a typo on their website. Does anyone have extra batteries that they can ship to us? Thanks

Just FYI I had to add ".com" to your link above ;) the link as is doesn't work... anyway if it were me I'd contact that www.batteryupgrade.com and see if indeed that is a typo... if it is, perhaps they have batteries for you after all?

It does look like THAT BATTERY is the one, seems odd the voltage would be any different, I'm betting on a typo.

I've emailed them to double check. They replied quickly asking for a photo of the original battery with specs on it. Let you know what they say

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
I've emailed them to double check. They replied quickly asking for a photo of the original battery with specs on it. Let you know what they say
I too am looking for a way to get a battery to NZ. I also found that website and researched it and it appears to be some sort of scam. They do send out the item but it is faulty and then the cost of return shipping is more than the item is worth so you loose out.

They updated the voltage on their website. I'll go ahead and order 1 and see what happens. Will update once it arrives.

Reactions: JCLs
Hope it all works out and please update as how things go.

Yes please keep us updated. If it gets to New Zealand then it should get to Australia.

Good luck.

They updated the voltage on their website. I'll go ahead and order 1 and see what happens. Will update once it arrives.
How did the ordering go? Item on its way?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS