Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

My Karma won’t start! HELP! ?

LeTrixFPV

Reaction score
Hey to all. I’m new here, so maybe there has been a discussion about this before. I have a problem. My Karma was ok and doing so well until like a day ago. It decided it won’t start properly anymore. The controller is ok, but the drone doesn’t start the fan or the motors or the gimbal anymore. Just the lights turn on as ussual. And there is no communication between the radio and drone anymore. ???? The drone was never damaged and never chrashed. It looks like new. I don’t know. Had it for years and had no problem at all. If someone knows what is going on and what to do, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks so much, best regards, Masha from sLOVEnia ?

Reactions: XerxesZ
Hey to all. I’m new here, so maybe there has been a discussion about this before. I have a problem. My Karma was ok and doing so well until like a day ago. It decided it won’t start properly anymore. The controller is ok, but the drone doesn’t start the fan or the motors or the gimbal anymore. Just the lights turn on as ussual. And there is no communication between the radio and drone anymore. ???? The drone was never damaged and never chrashed. It looks like new. I don’t know. Had it for years and had no problem at all. If someone knows what is going on and what to do, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks so much, best regards, Masha from sLOVEnia ?

Hiya!
Sorry about your problem.
When was the last time you used the quad (before the time it didn't start)?
Is everything completely updated?
If it isn't then you could start there. There was a major update at the beginning of the year.
Maybe someone else here can offer an assist.
I wish you luck.

Reactions: XerxesZ
Hiya!
Sorry about your problem.
When was the last time you used the quad (before the time it didn't start)?
Is everything completely updated?
If it isn't then you could start there. There was a major update at the beginning of the year.
Maybe someone else here can offer an assist.
I wish you luck.

“My Karma was ok and doing so well until like a day ago”.

Updating won’t help. It is a board failure. Old age setting in I am afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: XerxesZ and SurfDog
Hate to say it but as time goes on, I think, we'll all be switching platforms...
Sadly I think your not wrong it seems impossible to get support on pairing and connecting issues if a new motherboard was an option would be wonderful to be able to purchase one but even this is not possible currently makes it hard to support the proucduct which has so many great features and ability
RJ

Reactions: SurfDog
Sadly I think your not wrong it seems impossible to get support on pairing and connecting issues if a new motherboard was an option would be wonderful to be able to purchase one but even this is not possible currently makes it hard to support the proucduct which has so many great features and ability
RJ

Yeah...the only folks that I think will continue to fly in the future..will be those mechanically inclined individuals that salvage parts online.

Reactions: Ironspear
This seems the only way but if motherboards are now not failing then nearly impossible to fix I now have 2 drones down which were both working great and then all of a sudden just stopped normal operation.

This seems the only way but if motherboards are now not failing then nearly impossible to fix I now have 2 drones down which were both working great and then all of a sudden just stopped normal operation.

Would be good if we could get a board that just drops in to replace the current one. The board is much larger than what is currently available today for drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS