Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Mode grayed out on startup??

SurfDog

Reaction score
Website
www.pahouselink.com
(yet another new problem!) So now, when my Karma starts the Mode icon (lower right on the controller) is either grayed out or not there. It will let me start and fly but there is no way to start video or choose the mode (video, picture), nor does the right side controller (mode) or red button do anything.

I've tried all the normal troubleshooting things, started the controller first, drone first, both at the same time, pulled out and reinserted the stabilizer 50x's, blew out the connections, etc.

Then, for what appears to be NO reason, it'll work on a random restart.

Anyone have a similar problem - cure?

I have had this one, only when there was an error with my SD card in the go-pro. I had to pull it out, put back and power the camera back on to get it to read it right.

I have had this one, only when there was an error with my SD card in the go-pro. I had to pull it out, put back and power the camera back on to get it to read it right.

Weird - it's happening a lot now!?

I use the Grip all the time without problem and I download directly from the SD card so that is out and in a bunch too.

I have followed Jordan Hetrick's instructions as given in his Karma Drone handbook, power up the controller first, wait till it wants to pair, then start the drone. It goes through quite a lot sequences, so don't rush things.

Hey stop with the turning on and off the drone and the disconnection of the parts before you hurt something serious
just buy a new harness or try another camera.

Atleast it lets you fly. There are plenty here that cannot fly because of the karma core has failed among other things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raith11458